- We are following all CDC guidelines. We have been utilizing advanced PPE and air filtration and sterilization techniques (including the use of ozone) for almost 2 years during our safe mercury amalgam removal technique. We have been prepared for this Covid event before there even was an event. We are excited to serve our patients again. We are relieved to know that we already have all of the equipment in our office to be safe due to our mentality of always being at the forefront with our technology, sterilization, and safety procedures. We take our patient’s and Team’s health seriously and always will!
- In our office we utilize the highest level of technology in order to provide the highest level of care. We treat patients from all walks of life. Patients seek us out for our advanced knowledge in functional medicine, craniofacial manipulation techniques aka chirodontics to help with TMJ/occlusion/headache/
migraine/pain issues, and our attention to detail when it comes to our patient’s acute needs–such as having specific materials used when they have sensitivities. We also offer resources to help patients have sensitivity testing as needed.
- We are able to provide the best of both worlds for our patients–we have been trained at the highest level in both traditional and biological dentistry. We are able to fuse the best treatment modalities from both the traditional and biological worlds to achieve the very best outcomes for our patients.
- We follow a whole body approach to health and truly believe that the mouth is the gateway to the body. When there are issues with our oral health it can lead to a deterioration of other areas of our body. Poor oral health and oral infection has been linked to increased inflammation in the body, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, respiratory disease, certain cancers, and other disorders.
- We utilize ozone therapy to help kill bacteria in the oral cavity, which can help with tooth and gum infections, as well as with sensitivity.
- We remove infected teeth as well as perform biopsies for our patients on these infected teeth & lesions.